project Pen Y Mor
Architect designed refurbishment of a 1960s family home. Among other works we reroofed, rewired, replumbed and knocked through to create a large, contemporary open plan living space.
On this project LionPark carried out the architect designed refurbishment of a 4-bedroom family home, bringing the 1960s build into the 21st Century. Works included:
- Knocking through walls to create a large open Lounge/Kitchen/Conservatory/Dining space.
- Replacement of all roof slates and work to bringing it up to thermal regulations.
- Installation of a woodburner.
- New electrics and plumbing.
- New windows.
- New kitchen, bathroom and shower rooms.
- New modern extension of the master bedroom dormer.
- We also advised on the landscaping and exterior works.