The complete renovation and refurbishment, inside and out, of a tired coastal property with stunning Atlantic views – involving extensive groundworks and landscaping of a dramatically sloping site.
Trenalt enjoys a stunning clifftop location but the existing building had become very tired and required complete renovation and refurbishment; LionPark was contracted to:
- Replace the mansard roof with new slates.
- New drains and soakaways.
- New windows.
- Open up the sun room to make the most of the amazing views.
- Clad the ground floor in weatherboard as protection from the extreme coastal conditions.
- Extensive groundworks and landscaping, incuding the installation of an outdoor kitchen hand-built in oak with a cob oven and concrete worktop.
- Other outdoor oak features including a hot tub, fire pit and new decking.
- The entire interior was renovated and modernised; interior design by Katie Weaving Interiors.